Of course, He comes in His Kingdom; do not expect, Nor feet, Neither in colt, son of animal.
Luke 19: 33-37 says:
33. As they were untying the colt, its owners asked them, “Why are you untying the colt?” 34. They replied, “The Lord needs it.” 35. They brought it to Jesus, threw their cloaks on the colt and put Jesus on it. 36. As he went along, people spread their cloaks on the road. 37. When he came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen:
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34. It is as when a man, sojourning in another country, having left his house, and given authority to his servants, to each one his work, commanded also the porter to watch.
35. Watch therefore: for ye know not when the lord of the house cometh, whether at even, or at midnight, or at cockcrowing, or in the morning;
36. lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
38 saying: “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” (Mark 13:33-37).